Healthier and happier men make for better brothers, colleagues, partners, grandfathers, fathers, sons.
MensCraft supports individual personal development as well as strengthen the work of organisations and services in engaging men and boys.
Prevention and Positive Activities Programme
MensCraft offer support for men who are thinking about suicide.
- Safety & support plans
- A trusting environment to talk
- Positive activities to engage with
- Coordinated support with other agencies
- Support at meetings and appointments
They aim to reduce difficulties by understanding that:
- Talking to others can help
- It is okay to ask for help
- Noticing improvements and making positive changes
- Knowing who can help
Referrals can be made via GP practices, Local Delivery Groups by visiting www.norfolkandwaveneypartnership.org.uk or via the Norfolk Community Advice Network by visiting www.norfolkcan.org.uk. Self referrals are welcome too.
Please view their suicide prevention postcard below: